Saturday, October 28, 2006

myspace blog archive 7

November 12, 2006 - Sunday

In Laws GONE

They showed up on Thursday night, and my wife skipped all the school she could hang out with them on Friday. Saturday, I took my wife's dad and bro out to fail at shooting birds, but it was fun. Then us guys went to a movie called "Babel" which wasn't a good movie. I'm not going to claim it was bad because it was interesting, but it wasn't good. It was a movie about how you should pay attention to your actions because it could come back to bite you in the ass...and even if it doesn't, it could possibly have unintended consequences. Then, we made sushi last night. They left this morning, and I'm watching tv. WHOO HOO. That's it.

10:31 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


November 10, 2006 - Friday

at work.....

3:07 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


November 8, 2006 - Wednesday

Part 3 of my trip....

FUCK....it was 6am, and we left for Butte, maybe I won't get interrupted for the FUCKING 3rd time.

So, we drove up to Butte, and saw a bunch of antelope on the way. There were tons. It was kinda scary when my dad said, "Now, keep your eyes out, because we usually see a bunch of antelope right over there........" and there were about 50 standing around right where he pointed. There was no way he saw them before he said that. It was kinda spooky.

Once we got to the game, we dressed up in our purple and warm clothes, and headed to the tailgate area run by the Alumni Association. Chicken, potato salad, cookies and such.

The game was scoreless at halftime. We all headed out to the tailgate for cookies and beer. I was introduced to my brother's roommate's dad, who said I was big enough to eat grass, and then we headed back to watch the 2nd half.

About halfway through the 3rd quarter, Montana Tech scored, leaving it 7-0. Everyone in the stands had given up on any more points going up for the rest of the game. With 5 minutes left on the game, Tech punted and Carroll ran it back almost all the way. They threw an interception and lost not only the ball, but their awesome field position. Once they got the ball back, they finally scored with about 3 minutes left, tying it up, 7-7.

After the kick off, Tech got one play. The 2nd play resulted in an interception, and almost a touchdown by the defense! About 2 plays later, the game was 14-7. With 1 minute left, Tech recieved a kick off and got one pass all the way down the field, for about 50 yards. Then, they got stuffed and Carroll took over. They ran the clock down, and with 16 seconds, and 2 downs left, Tech calls a time out. Why, we'll never know, but they did. At the end of the time out, everyone just walked out on the field, the game was over.

At the end of the game, we went and talked to Scott for a bit, and gave him the cookies we made at 2am.

We headed back down to Poky, and hung out with Mark, Sue, Harrison, Hayden, and their dog Jester, but not for long, because we were all tired as shit. So, we went to bed around 11ish.

Again, we got up early, and got back in the damn car. I was sick of that damn car by the end of the trip. But we headed back to Nampa, and we got there around noon. My mom made spagetti in less than 20 minutes and I got to see my granddad's Winchester Model 94 .32 Special Lever Action rifle. It was a pretty cool, and in really good condition.

My mom sent me off with a full belly and a book on CD. "The Highest Tide" is the name of the book, and it's a really great book. I finally finished it yesterday, and let my wife have her car back.

Ok, and that was my trip.

2 things are up:

I'm one of 2 people who are responsible for localizing Socom: CA for other countries. Add that up to my list of stuff to do: DLC, S3 patch, data patching, and CA patch, and possibly some of the PSP stuff too. I share most of that with one other guy. Which means that we're swamped! WHOO HOO.

The 2nd thing is that I want to get a couple pallets, shove them full of news paper, stack 3 of those up, and pour some gas on it, and then put a lit molotov cocktail on top of the whole thing, and shoot the molotov cocktail....which should fireball the whole damn setup.

And, I'm off to drink a beer, clean the house, and get some food ready.....but I'm not getting off the couch until final Jeopardy is over.

6:39 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

My trip, pt 2 - interrupted

Ok, yesterday I left off with me getting up at 5:30 to drive to Butte.

And now I have to cook because of my whiney wife.

6:30 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


November 7, 2006 - Tuesday

1600 miles....

So, I went to see some people over the weekend. First thing was I went down to see my parents. That was Thursday.

I left here around 10am, and got to Nampa around 5ish, and waited for my dad to get home. We drank some beer and talked about all sorts of stuff. Then my mom came home around 9ish, and my dad went to bed and my mom and I hung out until 2am. Then, my mom remembered that we had to make cookies before we left, and we wouldn't have time in the morning......Bed around 2:30 and then up around 7.

We left around 10 and headed to Cabellas, and that's a sweet store. A couple hours later, we war drove around Boise to download my mom's email, and then we drove to Poky. There we hung out with my cousins and aunt and uncle. I finally went to sleep around 11 or 12 while my cousin played games and woke up around 5:30 to head to Butte.

more later...it's bed time for now.

10:07 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


November 4, 2006 - Saturday

Almost 6am....

It's almost 6am, but for me, it's almost 5am.

I'm in Pocatello right now, and last night, I spent most of the evening making fun of my cousins, Harrison and Hayden, playing with their dog, and eating pizza with the whole fam-damily.

On my trip, I have made cookies at 2am, watched 2 episodes of "The Office", and spent 1 night with a blow up bed named "Monica." I've only been gone for 2 nights, so far, so, we'll see what tonight holds.

Anyway, well...I'm off to a football game today, and I'll check back in later.

OUT

4:55 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


November 3, 2006 - Friday

Harrison smells

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

5:41 PM - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


November 2, 2006 - Thursday

In Nampa

I'm in Nampa chillin with my parents....well...their cat is home anyway....

My dad will be home soon....and until then I'm watching tv.

The drive wasn't much fun, but it's over.

I don't have much to say today.

4:01 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


November 1, 2006 - Wednesday

WHISKEY!

I'm a fan of it.

In case you didn't know.

4:35 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

My day of slacking off....so far

So, I got up too damn early, and by early I mean I was up and showering around 8:30. So much for sleeping in. It's been too cold and windy to do anything outside, so I sat and played Max Payne for a while. I finally got past the 2nd drug trip, and I think I figured out the saving thing, so I won't lose my place again, which makes me happy! Anyway, then quit, about 10:15 or 10:30, and started watching bad TV. I've done some web surfing, and some video game playing, and some tv watching.

Oh, I also started some music downloads so that I can burn some mix CDs for my trip tomorrow. In a little bit I'm going to go fire up the grill for my deer steaks for lunch, and then start gathering up some warm clothes for tomorrow.

List:
Warm clothes
Rap CDs
Laptop
Fluxx
Blanket
Candy
Some deer meat for my parents

12:12 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


October 31, 2006 - Tuesday

These are carved by ME

YES...I did it by myself!



8:57 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


October 30, 2006 - Monday

WHITE PINE IS ON FIRE!!

So, I saw a some smoke this afternoon, and then an orange glow tonight, off in the distance from my office window. I figured someone was burning a field. When I was driving home, it was getting closer and closer. I'm 90% positive that it's where I hunt deer and grouse! HOLY SHIT!

6:23 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


October 29, 2006 - Sunday

This is my bored face

GOOD LORD. I am bored as hell. What am I going to do on Wednesday, when I have the whole day off? Anyone have any ideas? Anyone? I'll be in Moscow, doing some bird hunting in the morning, but in the afternoon, I'll be free. There are a few things I'd like to do...but I don't have the stuff to do what I want without spending a bunch of money. So, if anyone has any brewing (wine or beer) equipment they want to loan me for a few weeks or any ideas of anything else that is cheap to do, LET ME KNOW!!!!!!

Ok, peace.

5:23 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


October 28, 2006 - Saturday

Well, I'm coming....to your city

If you are still in Idaho...I'll be driving through your city, most likely...

However, I'll be headed through (unless you are in Poky) on my way to my brother's football game.

THE PLAN:
Monday: work, buy some whiskey.
Tuesday: work, drink beer, possibly cause some rukus (however you spell that).
Wednesday: sleep late, fail at shooting birds again, get ready to leave, fill flask, pack, slack off, play video games
Thursday: steal laptop, maybe shoot some birds, play video games, take all the crap out of my wife's car, fill my wife's car with my crap, drive to Nampa, drink with my mom, chill and BS with my parents
Friday: drive to Poky, chill, maybe play music, talk computer, hang out with uncle, aunt, cousins, and parents
Saturday: drive to Butte, watch football game, drive back to Poky, repeat most of Friday (the part after getting to poky)
Sunday: DRIVE....Poky to Nampa....Nampa to Moscow.....10 hours or so....
Monday: show up to work late....

9:16 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

CHECK THIS OUT



HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!!

..That's all I got....oh...we got pumpkins and more candy and beer and stuff today.


6:34 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: