Saturday, July 26, 2008

Holy crap, where's my summer?

It's going away.

This weekend, next weekend, and the next one before we are gone to southern Idaho for a week and a half for weddings.

So, it's going away fast, but it seems as though this fall might hold some good fishing, since the salmon run is mainly mid-Aug to late Sept. I've got my fingers crossed....

But, I'm building a work bench. it's not quite my original plan, but it will cost me materials I had already, plus another couple of dollars for bolts to hold my vise down!

I found a small counter top and I'm going to use that as one of my legs. I have a shelf I picked up at a store closing that I"m using for the top, and I'm making another leg out of some scrap wood I had laying around.

Dark Knight, is a good movie, and Blue C Sushi is pretty good, but not the best, apparently. We went out to dinner and a movie with Mike and Grace last night. It was good times. I'm glad to be living near them again.

That's about it....gonna go help Jessica with dinner now...

No comments: