Monday, August 11, 2008

Golf Recap

Golf
So, we went golfing. They rented us a bit of everything we needed except balls and tees. Heath and I were together, and we had a golf cart with no throttle response and no brakes either. I rode my bike from work to the golf course, so I could go straight from the course to my house because it was much closer than work, and I didn't see going all the way back to work to backtrack home.

So, I wore all my gear, like normal, and threw my pants and jacket in my backpack, and was standing there holding my boots. The biggest boss at work was there, and offered to take my stuff and toss it in his car so I didn't have to worry about it until it was time to leave. That was really nice of him, and it made my day easier.

We hung out in the clubhouse until it was time to go golfing, and we headed out. We were supposed to be paired with the vice president and the head of design. The vice president wasn't there, so it was Heath, me, and the head of design. We had a great round of golf. I was able to drive awesome, and I had a couple good chips and putts.

After we were done, we headed back to the clubhouse for dinner and chit chat, mild drinking, and drunken antics of some of the people we worked with. It was great times. We scored an 84, which wasn't last place, so I was happy. The lowest score was mid 60's, if that gives you an idea of how much we suck at golf.

Anyway, after some drunken shenanigans by........75% of the people there.......I headed home and was tired, dehydrated, and I went home, showered, and went to bed.

No comments: