Sunday, December 14, 2008

Suzuki Gladius

This bike looks like a ducati monster and a z1000 had a retarded fish frog baby. It also looks like they took the sv650 engine and bastardized it by moving the oil cooler into the radiator. I hated the look of it.

Now, I hate it for real.

Somehow, the street triple got in some action there, because the seat is rocked too far forward, and the bars are back too much, and you end up sitting like you do on a scooter. It's not pleasant at all. It's not relaxed enough to be relaxed. It's not aggressive enough to be aggressive.

All in all, I hate it as much as I expected. It's really too bad.

Also, motorcycle shows: next time, I'm just waiting a couple months until the bikes show up in the dealerships.

I might have had some beer tonight. Maybe.

Out.

No comments: