Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year

I'm home from the holidays.

Good trip, glad to be home.

Last night, I went to bed around 9. Yes, 9pm on New Years Eve.

Today, I've done some cleaning, some grocery shopping, and some ski clothes shopping.

I also went for a short ride.

New Year's resolution roundup from last year:
lose 10 pounds (or was it 20?) well, my scale said I was 240ish last new years, but that was post holidays....before I left for the holidays, I was 230ish....hmm....well...probable fail
pay off something, well...moving and some other things caused this not to happen....
but, better dental hygiene...or as I like to call it "keeping my teeth" has become a huge priority!

I think there was something else, but oh well.

this year: continue with last years...pay off bills, lose some weight, keep up the dental hygiene.
also: more motorcycle miles than pickup miles.


wish me luck!

No comments: