Friday, February 22, 2008

Got my rear set!

I got a rearset that is only slightly bent, but should be able to be bent back, and if not, I should be able to use it until I can find a replacement.

I also have both bikes loaded up and ready to take to Spokane! Yay!

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a good day, both in the selling and the welding department. Yeah, I'm getting some welding done on my rear stand and my VFR so that I can actually attach my new rear set.

Also, tomorrow is the Spokane Motorcycle Show which I'm going to in order to drool and sit on all the new 2008 model bikes, and some of the non-new bikes too ;).

Tomorrow is going to be a motorcycle day, I guess.

But, we are also stopping at Best Buy to look at video cameras and laptops. So, yeah, it should be fun!

No comments: