Friday, May 2, 2008

A fond farewell and some "stimulating" news

Tomorrow is most likely the last time I'll drive from Moscow to Lewiston before I move. I'm going to ride a CM400 (Thanks Chad!) and head on down there with him and Johnny to eat some free hot dogs and look at Harley's.

The last time I'll be able to ride down there, for sure.

Down Spiral...maybe I can talk them into going out farther....weather depending....

Anyway, so, we got economically stimulated this morning. Feels good. The bad part is that instead of being able to stimulate the economy, I have to save it because we will need plenty of cash fluidity while moving....just in case....you know....because moving suuuuuucks.

But, anyway, so I'm headed *back* to Seattle this weekend. Sunday night, we fly over, Monday night we fly back.... I'm getting sick of traveling that distance. At least we are flying and not driving.

Our new guy is going with us. 4 BEI guys over and back.....crazy.....

Moving sucks....I wish it was over....

2 weeks from today, we drive over. 2 weeks from yesterday is my last day. 2 weeks from this coming Monday is my first day at my new job.

well, I don't really have much to say except a few key updates (you already read them)

No comments: