Sunday, December 9, 2007

Drifting on the Rebel

Not as scary as you'd think.

I took a left hand corner today on the Rebel, yes I went out riding, and as I took it, I slid out.

It wasn't a bad slide, I didn't even realize I slid until it was over. I just kept turning, and working the bike to make it go, but the back end slid out, then straightened out, and I kept on goign down the road.

yay!



My home brew cider is like drinking watered down apple juice, until you stand up. It's strong in alcohol, but you can't taste it, and there's not much apple flavor. The yeast flavor/smell is much less than my previous beers, and I attribute that to the secondary fermentation.


And it snowed today. It started snowing as I was filling up the last engine with oil. I changed the oil in 3 engines today, and it felt good to get out and work.

That damn tool box is just too perfect. I have all my shop towels, jackstands and jacks stored in the thing, so I roll it out, and work on the car, and put everything away, and roll it all back in.

It takes less time, I have quick access to all my tools, and everything stays organized because it's less work to carry it all back in that way.

crazy...when things work right, you just can't find fault with it. For the situation I'm in right now, this tool box setup is PERFECTO!



Next weekend, my brother's last game, evar, for sure happens. I'll be watching from the warmth (from the heaters and beer!) of Zeppos in Pullman. Anyone who wants to join me, let me know, and I'll tell you exactly when. (I'll prolly post up between then and now too).


I've ordered the final parts to make the VFR run again, I think, but the starter issue is making me angry...hopefully I can push start it... I'll need some other things to make it a good bike to ride again, but it will run once I get all my parts together.


My toe is doing much better now that it's had a couple days to relax and breathe. My new shoes are helping to keep it from going bad again. Oh, and I got new boots too! Timberland hiking boots, all leather, and really nice boots. A discontinued style for $60. yay!

yah, that's an update into Jeff's world.

No comments: