Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my toe

yeah, it aches a little bit.

the doctor was really nice, and I didn't feel anything other than the numbing shots.

Well, that isn't true...I did feel somethings. Like I felt him resting his hand on my foot to hold my toes apart, so he could work on the toe he was working on.

It sucked.

I've "self-medicated" a bit tonight...a couple beers and the pain went away. The buzz is wearing off, and the pain isn't coming back. I just needed to give it some time to subside a bit.

Hopefully, in the morning it feels like a toe again.....


What a crazy procedure. Last time, it was a cut, and a pull, and a wrap. This time it was a cut, and a pull (which I didn't even know we got there yet) and some stuff to kill my nail down at the root.

This is supposedly the more extreme procedure, but I felt less....must be because the guy was a podiatrist, not a general doc.

Nice guy, he likes cross country skiing, and he's not a computer power user. His wife has shot a deer, and he never has. I learned these things while he was knifing my toe.

It was a very interesting time.



Well, you know....



out

No comments: