Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday

Kitty was sick last night, not moving much, but didn't seem toooooo bad, but puked a couple of times. No fun. It's pretty obvious he's doing better...he's back to his normal self. I'm glad too. He wasn't a happy kitty last night.

Today is Friday, and my plans for tonight are either go to a beer thing with Mike or stay home and gather my beer making supplies so I can know what to get when I go to the brew store tomorrow. Yay!

No work tomorrow, but I have to go to the dentist to get my permanent crown. Bleh. Not looking forward to that, but at least I'll be done with that tooth for a while.

Then, I'm hoping to relax and start a new batch of beer brewing this weekend.

Crab season comes to a close this weekend. Well, not this weekend, but it closes on the 30th, so, it closes for me. But, since I can't crab except up north, it's not like I can make an afternoon trip out of it, so I guess I'm done. 1 crab this year. And still no salmon :(.


Oh, and Sherry, I'm not coming back for a while, even to hunt. I miss you guys. I hope you are doing well.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Yep, we are fine. We miss you too...we have had NO group rides this year. It sucks.

Bummer about you not coming for a visit. I will have to bag your deer and elk for myself! hehe

So you are brewing your own suds, huh? I don't blame you, that nasty PBR you always drink has gotta get old after awhile.

:P