Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Head Cleared...Good To Go

I've been stressed a bit lately, and I knew it was partially due to not having time to myself in a while. So, I rode in to work yesterday, like I usually do, but I took the long way home. I took a couple roads that I usually take on "the long way", but instead of turning onto the close road, I waited to turn north, and headed west a bit more. It put me on a route that took just about twice as long, but had better turns and the benefit of better pavement!

The extra fun part about this route is that it exposed me to a couple places that I could stop and fish for pinks (coho salmon!). I stopped at one of the fishing accesses along the road and was scoping it out when a guy stopped by to use the outhouse. I cornered him and asked him if he fished here. He had, but usually didn't, and about 5 minutes later, I had a couple good tips on what to try, and where to try it.

So, on Saturday, we have our dentist appointments to get our teeth drilled up, which should be a total blast! But, at least they'll be fixed.

Then, hopefully on Sunday, or even Saturday afternoon, I'm hoping to get out and try for some river cohos.

Next Saturday, I want to drive up to the Anacortes area and do some crabbing and fishing in the sound. It's quite a drive, but it's the only place where crab is still open, so, you do what you gotta do...crab is that tasteeeeeee.


Well, there's no point in going in to work yet. I'm remotely logged in, getting things ready, but there's not much I can do until it's done building the latest versions, so here I sit, slacking at home for a little bit before I shower and get ready for work. It gets me to work a bit later, but I am able to be more productive when I am there, which is supposedly a good thing, right?

Anyway, my plan for today is to figure out how in the hell I'm going to setup our priority system for what I'm working on. In the simple case, it's easy. However, in the not-so simple case, it's terribly difficult.....

No comments: