Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Yeah, so, for some reason, I thought I'd go for a little camp over Labor Day weekend....just over an hour from home. I looked online to see what kind of camp sites were available....nothing. Ha!

Ok, so, then I thought, "You know what will be a great idea? Fishing at this full campground!"

Yeah, don't do that. It was a beautiful drive, and it's a beautiful park, but it was crowded.

We went to Cornet Bay to fish instead. I finally succeeded in catching a salt water fish. I caught a little (6-7 inch) cod, and then another, and then another. Yay.

Jessica caught roughly a dozen herring too, which was pretty fun to watch. She was really into it. There was roughly a billion people herring fishing and crabbing on this dock.

That was Sunday.

So, we went back Monday. It wasn't (as) crowded, and we brought our crab ring and a new little home-made crab bait box. We caught some crabs, and not a whole lot else except some rays and a nice relaxing sit on the docks.

I don't even remember what we did on Saturday...must have been epic!

Anyway...I'm not that chatty tonight....

out

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Yum!! Sounds fun and tasty at the same time.

Saltwaterlassie said...

Did you ever figure out how to import blogs from myspace?