Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Friday!

Yeah, it's Friday.

This task at work is kicking my butt. Not terribly, but it's kicking my butt. Biggest thing I've done in a while and I'm speeding up on it, so it's not too bad, but damn, this thing is not exactly trivial. Compared to what I thought it was when I started the task, it's easy, but I've got it saving data, now I just need to get it loading.

Then, I'm about 1/6 done. Load and Save from a list. Then, I have Auto Save, Fixed Save, and Auto Save from a List. After that, I have to make it load and save a list of files. Once I do that, I have to do all the error checking. Some of these pieces will be easier than others, and some will be hard (error checking....the details are what get you!).

Also, this weekend I am riding. Yes. On 2 wheels. Chad (chipper) is bringing 2 bikes, one to sell, and one to ride, and has offered to let me ride them both at various times. One is a dirt bike and he's mostly getting that so that I can ride a dirt bike to see if I like riding in the dirt. The other is a old Honda 400. Even if I don't end up riding Chad's bikes, I'll be riding my bicycle.

Saturday, I'm riding on downtown to get my bike licensed (thanks Moscow....$5 to ride a bike....) and get a new reflector holder. The old reflector holder got sacrificed into a camera mount tha works WAAAAY too well and so I'll maybe be taking some video as I ride on downtown on Saturday.

This weekend, the weather is supposed to be AWESOME, so I'm stoked about getting out and playing outside.

So, is it a Southern Rock Friday? Is it a Jimmy Buffet Friday? Is it a country music Friday? Well, I think it's a Mike Oldfield Friday....some good Mike Oldfield should get me moving right to get lots done today.

No comments: