Friday, April 18, 2008

Stolen bike, downtown Seattle...

At least, that's the way it should read....

I rode a Ducati Monster today....1000cc's of v-twin AWESOME today.

I accidentally took the wrong turn, and ended up a looooooong ways away...

called my wife, she didn't answer (she was at the shop waiting...)

called the shop (dial 411 yay!) and say "So, I'm an idiot"

.......(silence).......

(here's me understanding what he's freaked out about)

"no no no, the bike is fine...I'm lost...."

finally got back....



HELL of a bike

Almost stood it up (on both ends!) on 1 wheel a couple of times on accident...then I understood the clutch, throttle and brake, and it was AWESOME.

Shit, 1000cc's of raw Ducati awesome-ness!


....it's on the short list.....


no riding of the 848, it's not really my style anyway.

low end, v-twin power makes me happy

also, I would describe the riding position as aggressive upright...mostly upright, but aggressive enough to deal with the grunt of making that vtwin scream......


:)

No comments: