Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hey, I did a model!


















It's a 1999 Honda NSR 500 race bike. The paint job started out to match the Repsol Honda that the model was based off, but it ended a bit differently.

I was looking for something to occupy my time this winter, and this took a weekend and a couple nights. Next time, I need something either bigger or more complicated.

I honestly want to get some fiberglass-ing materials and attempt a repair of my tail piece on the VFR, but I'm scared that I'll screw it up so bad that it won't fit back on the bike.

Anyway, National Treasure: Book of Secrets is a pretty good movie. I give it a B. Great movie, well done, but I just feel like I saw it before in the other National Treasure movie and The Davinci Code. Anyway, good movie, and I didn't pay to see it.

Umm....

It's snowing, big, fat, wet snow flakes and I really wish I had something to do other than blog about how I'm bored.

Maybe I'll go pick up another model to work on.....

No comments: