Sunday, January 27, 2008

might be moving and a love poem

So, I got news that Zipper wants to talk to me about moving to work there.

This, of course, is good news. That means they don't hate me.

However, basically, what I have right now is a foot in the door, and that's about it. It's not a job. I'm hoping it turns out to be a job. I've got my fingers crossed. Please cross yours too!
















A love poem
by Jeff Holbrook
It's been a while I miss you.
You and I, and just I and you.
Remember those times we spent together?
It seemed like it would last forever.
We'll be back together soon.
Dry pavement, ZOOM!








.....yes, I wrote a love poem to dry pavement...... get over it....

4 comments:

Vickie said...

poem.
Love Mom

Sherry said...

i didnt know you could 'zoom' on a rebel. LOL

i am waiting for dry pavement as well. :)

you already know that i think you suck for thinking about moving...spiral and rattlesnake are on THIS side of the mountains! :P

Anonymous said...

Cool curve,
Where was this photo taken?

koorbloh said...

dear anon,

it was taken at the top of Spiral Highway. Everyone takes this picture when they are at the top, about to head down one of the best roads in the universe!